About the position
At the GLOVIS Europe Headquarters in Offenbach/Main Germany. Hyundai GLOVIS, is together with Hyundai Motor Group, has about 7000 employees worldwide who create yearly revenue of over 13 billion Euros. GlOVIS’s unique service portfolio includes logistics and systems solutions in the automotive sector, ranging from the production of components to the delivery of finished cars to clients. The company undertakes the complete worldwide logistics processes and organizes the distribution of spare parts through its warehouses. Apart from land and air transportation, Hyundai GLOVIS operates its own fleet, consisting of break bulk and Roll on / Roll off ships. GLOVIS Europe GmbH was founded in 2006 to establish the supply chain for the new production facilities in Slovakia and the Czech Republic as well as to conduct all further organization processes. Currently, GLOVIS Europe operates at a pan-European level to meet the demands of supply chain and logistics services for our valued customers.
- A pulsating international environment
- Playing an active and important part in the development of GLOVIS Europe and our subsidiaries
- Developing new frameworks and solutions for everyday line of work
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
- Quick pace and agile working environment
Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success. Success is what you make it. At Hyundai GLOVIS, we help you make it your own.
- Planning and arranging finished vehicle transportation by truck, rail and vessel networks
- Calculation of volumes
- Creation of transport plans
- Securing of contractual and spot market capacities
- Daily and monthly reporting of respective data
- Controlling and managing information (invoices, closing data)GNU/Linux.
- KPI analyses and analyses of current transportation modalities
- You successfully completed vocation training/education in an area related to logistics and supply chain management (e.g. Speditionskaufmann or comparable
- Fluent in English, Additional language is a plus
- You have an interest in international logistic and supply chain as well as in the automotive industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility in a multicultural environment
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to mass data
A career at Hyundai GLOVIS can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose and belonging, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
How to apply
Please direct your application in English via email to:
Glovis Europe GmbH Mr. Hyunmo Koo Kaiserleipromenade 5 D-63067 Offenbach am Main firstname.lastname@example.org